Poor Joe has stepped into it yet again. In all fairness, maybe he was mixing-up his fantasy professorship with that time he pinned the Seal of Approval medal on that Hungarian admiral back during the Cola Wars.
Then again, he may have been thinking of his youthful rumble with Tony di Tigre when Joe was Junior Detective-in-charge of the Gang Enforcement Squad back on the mean streets of Wilmington, Delaware.
Either way, Biden keeps trying to pump-up his resume with war stories he must know just aren’t true.
As seen in the video below, Biden was speaking to a throng numbering in the dozens in Georgetown, SC, when he informed them that he “became a teacher, became a professor” after his time in the US Senate came to an end.
Inconsistencies are as follows;
- When Biden left the Senate in 2009, he immediately was sworn-in as the VPOTUS.
- His eight-years as the VPOTUS came to an end in January of 2017.
- The University of Pennsylvania did announce that Biden was named in 2017 as the “Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor”, but he never taught a single class.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian ran an article in 2017 titled “No one is really sure what Joe Biden will be doing at Penn”.
- In July of 2019, the Daily Pennsylvanian noted, “Penn pays him too much for the little work he does on campus.”
- The same article also cited UPenn pays the “former Vice President to essentially do nothing but sporadically show his face on campus” as well as “Biden is rarely on campus.”
- Also during July of 2019, the Wall Street Journal reported that UPenn paid Biden a whopping $776,527.
- Again during July of 2019, PhillyMag.com dropped quite the bomb. As it turned out, Biden was bveing paid double of what actual, real professors were being paid. Annenberg School dean Michael Delli Carpini officially stated, “He is not scheduled to teach a formal course at this time.”
- To add insult to injury, PhillyMag.com also cited, “Biden still has not taught a single course at the school — despite having a six-figure salary and the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy & Global Engagement named after him.”
Perhaps the most disgusting thing any state employee has ever uttered to cover the ass of a completely useless employee was uncovered by The Daily Caller.
As reported by the DC’s Anders Hagstrom;
When the Daily Caller asked whether Biden had in fact taught any courses since being hired, UPenn Vice Provost for Faculty Anita Allen did not list any, saying his work was instead based in Washington.
“Vice President Biden was hired principally to lead the Washington D.C. Penn Biden Center, which opened in 2018,” she said, clarifying that he began a leave of absence in April 2019.
Allen emphasized that “it is not unusual for a Penn faculty member to engage in something other than ordinary classroom teaching as their primary responsibility.”
To the hard-working taxpayers of Pennsylvania: This is what you’re paying for.