Coming as a shock to no one, the Chinese Communist Party and at least one Chinese diplomat has thanked two-time presidential loser Hillary Clinton for branding President Trump as a racist.
Sharp-eyed Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) noted that both the Chinese ambassador to South Africa, Lin Songtian, as well the China News Service (a branch of the United Front Work Department of the Chinese Communist Party) have taken to Twitter to sing the praises of Clinton’s publicly insulting President Trump for calling the Chinese Virus exactly what it is.
Personally, I cant help but wonder how the Communists and Clinton feel about the following:
- Zika Virus (from the Zika Forest of Uganda).
- Omsk hemorrhagic fever (from the city of Omsk, Siberia, Russia).
- MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome of the Arabian Peninsula).
- Ross River Fever (from the Ross River, Queensland, Australia).
- Ebola Virus (from the Ebola River of the D.R. Congo).
- Norovirus (from Norwalk, Ohio).
Communist China literally thanking Hillary Clinton for her support… pic.twitter.com/NUOxi17wSt
— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) March 21, 2020