- Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
- Uninformed; unaware.
- Due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
As anyone with even the barest grasp of the Queen’s English understands that the definition of ignorant isn’t necessarily synonymous with stupid.
With that said, no objective conservative or libertarian could honestly say that Barack Obama is a simpleton. He’s actually bright… very bright.
One might even say that Obama follows in the phrenic footsteps of fellow philosophical über-wealth distribution-istas such as:
- Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, the authors of The Communist Manifesto. They were far from being intellectual dullards.
- The darling of Socialists everywhere Eugene V. Debs, who garnered six percent of the popular vote during the Presidential election of 1912 with almost a million ballots cast for him.
- The patron saint of totalitarians, Jean-Paul Sartre supposedly had a genius IQ of 155.
And to listen to Barry Soetoro/Obama, he’s not just intelligent, his smartitudiness extends even into the classroom.
Remember in 2007 when he told the world:
I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution.
As we all know, America’s favorite sexually ambiguous Kenyan-born hater of apple pie who just so happens to throw like a girl would never lie to us?
But I Digress…
Poor Barack Hussein. He feigns ignorance on more issues than National Geographic.
In no particular order, the Lyin’ Hawaiian admitted he was in the dark concerning/not kept abreast of/never briefed over/didn’t know until he saw it on TV, etc, on the following not-all-inclusive list:
- Who screwed-up in Benghazi.
- Eric Holder’s non-investigation of voter suppression by the Black Panthers.
- The IRS targeting The Tea Party and other conservatives and libertarians.
- Fast and Furious.
- Healthcare.gov wasn’t ready for launch.
- The NSA collected information on millions of Americans as well as leaders of allied nations.
- The Department of Justice specifically targeting James Rosen of Fox News and also of certain offices of the Associated Press.
- Millions upon millions of Americans would either see their health care premiums skyrocket or flat-out see their policies cancelled.
Now gang, Barry Hussein has a good reason for not being in the loop on such mundane issues as domestic spying and lying to the American people.
The Snake-Oil-Salesman-in-Chief does have a schedule that could easily be defined as distracting as a smokin’ hot set of nymphomaniac triplets at a Sexaholics Anonymous convention held in either Sodom or Gomorrah.
Just look at some of the things this poor guy has to endure:
- The President hosts a screening of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom at the White House.
- The President participates in an event with the DNC’s Women’s Leadership Forum.
- The President delivers remarks at an Organizing for Action event.
- The President conducts regional television interviews.
- The President and the First Lady welcome local children and military families to trick-or-treat at the White House.
Dizzying, isn’t it?
C’mon, folks… we all know he’s the most transparent president in the history of the republic.
Barack Obama wouldn’t say something that wasn’t true.