Presidential candidate and Democrat senator from Massachusetts, Elizabeth Warren, has just taken quite the cheap shot at;
- Specifically, Christian men
- With even greater specificity, Christian men who adhere to the Biblical teaching in regards to active homosexuality
Ahh… so says the gal who;
- Flat-out lied to the American people about her less than paper-thin American Indian lineage, and then rode that lie as far as it could carry her throughout the course of her personal career
- Flat-out lied to the American people about her being “fired” from a teaching position for being pregnant
- Flat-out lied to the American people regarding the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri (despite the fact that Obama’s DoJ comprehensively debunked the narrative that Brown was “murdered” by police)
5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) August 9, 2019
But if one really wants to understand there is no lie Warren’s lanky frame won’t stoop to grasping as her own, we’re suppose buy-off on the notion that her supposed Christian faith is “deep and authentic”.
Well, according to the Boston Globe, anyhow. Personally, I hold the Globe in about as much esteem as I do alongside PMSNBC and Chicken Noodle News.
— The Boston Globe (@BostonGlobe) September 3, 2017
But back to the topic at hand, while appearing at a CNN Town Hall, Warren was given the opportunity to answer a hypothetical question that just may be of interest to the greater LGBTTQQIAAPMSGIMOGII (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, allies, pansexual, minority sexual and gender identities, marginalized orientations, gender identities, and intersex) communities everywhere.
As noted by Tom Trinko of The American Thinker (emphasis mine);
When thrown a softball question on this by someone who appears to be a significant donor to her campaign, but who was billed as just some random person, Elizabeth Warren vilified all Christian men.
The question was “Senator, I am old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman. What is your response?”
Her response was amazingly bigoted, sexist, and racist.
“Well, I’m going to assume it’s a guy who said that,” Warren told Cox, drawing laughter from the audience. “And I’m going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman.’”
After more laughter and applause, Warren let loose an apparent jab at the hypothetical supporters. “Assuming you can find one,” she quipped, turning and rubbing her hands together.
If you care to click on the above cited link, Trinko submitted excellent explanations in detail of his branding Warren’s response as bigoted, sexist, and racist.
On a bit of a fashion note, am I the only one who noticed that CNN host Chris “Fredo” Cuomo appeared rather clownish in his apparent $5,000 suit and $12 running shoes?