British war dog rips throat out of offending jihadist, saves lives of six SAS troops

Adversaries of the British Army’s SAS (Special Air Service) find death awaiting them in the most creative ways.

Quite possibly, these special operators may consider dispatching their enemies with the standard bullets, bayonets, and bombs to be somewhat passé.

After all, it was just a few short weeks ago that the British MoD (Ministry of Defence) decided to make public that an SAS sergeant stationed in Afghanistan killed six Taliban, three with his pistol, then the remainder with a claw hammer.

Now the word on the street is that an SAS war dog single-pawedly thwarted a jihadi ambush in Syria.

While the ISIS Islamists once controlled nearly half of Syria, the terrorist organization is now reduced to holding a smattering of villages in the nation’s north and east.

It was during a six-man SAS sweep of a nondescript village in the north of Syria that a yet to be publicly identified Belgian Malinois became a one-dog army.

The Belgian Malinois is closely related to the German Shepard. Both breeds are favored by the military for their fierce loyalty to their handlers as well as their savage ferocity in battle.

As reported by London’s The Daily Mail;

They had just entered a small village in a convoy of armoured vehicles when they got out to continue the recce on foot.

But soon after they left the safety of the convoy, they were attacked on all sides by waiting jihadis in what was described as a ‘360 degree ambush’.

The SAS men returned fire but the jihadis began closing in and tried to outflank them.

The animal was said to have leapt to the defence of the struggling British soldiers, tearing the throat of on gunman who was firing at the patrol.

It then turned on two other jihadis, leaving them seriously injured before the other six ambushers all fled.



Furthermore, the Daily Mail quoted an unnamed source (via Britain’s the Daily Star);

‘The initiative was with the terrorists and the only hope for the British was to try and make a run for it.

‘The handler removed the dog’s muzzle and directed him into a building from where they were coming under fire.

‘They could hear screaming and shouting before the firing from the house stopped.

‘When the team entered the building they saw the dog standing over a dead gunman.

‘His throat had been torn out and he had bled to death,’ the source continued, ‘There was also a lump of human flesh in one corner and a series of blood trails leading out of the back of the building.

‘The dog was virtually uninjured. The SAS were able to consolidate their defensive position and eventually break away from the battle without taking any casualties.’

The SAS commander in charge of the patrol credited the dog with directly saving the lives of all six of the men.

London punks attack mother and child, English workmen to the rescue

Every once in a while, the good guys win. Or at lease make a valiant effort to thwart the bad guys.

That’s exactly what happened in London today, when four black-clad and helmeted thugs on scooters (minus manhood points already) attempted to rob a mother with child, reportedly of her jewelry.

Reporter Liam Deacon of Breitbart London notes that British TV personality Amanda Holden is the responsible party of telling the world what happened on Sandpits Road, in the Richmond area of SW London.

Obviously fearing for her life, the young mother grabs her child and runs directly into traffic to escape the would-be thieves.

Thankfully a handful of knights in shining armor in work clothes grabbed metal pipes off of their work truck and gave chase.



In the meantime, Deacon also cites that under London’s Labour Party mayor Sadiq Khan, “thefts on mopeds and bikes have increased by 2,138 per cent in just two years in parts of central London.”

Also reported by Deacon;

Richmond Upon Thames Police said in a statement: “Police were called at 12.35pm on Thursday, June 21 to Petersham after a woman was approached by four men on a black moped and motorbike who demanded her jewellery.

“They threatened her and a young child who was with her. No injuries were reported. No weapon was seen, although it was intimated. Members of the public went to the woman’s assistance and the suspects fled empty-handed. The suspects were all wearing black clothing.”

No arrests have been made.

But in all fairness to the London Bobbies, they are on the cutting edge world-wide when it comes to so-called hate crimes;

London police runaway from mob screaming “fatwa” and “allahu akbar”.

British police brand English flag as ‘imperialistic’

Britain’s top cop against so-called “football hooligans” has issued a warning to English soccer fans heading to Russia for the World Cup international tournament; don’t bring you English flag.

Not only has Deputy Chief Constable Mark Roberts, national lead officer of “football policing,” warned the upwards of 10,000 English fans heading to the Land of the Rus that the Cross of St. George could be seen as “imperialistic” and “antagonistic”.

As reported by Liam Deacon of Brietbart London;

Deputy Chief Constable Mark Roberts argued the St George’s Crosses were seen as the top trophies for rival fans and ultras, as well as appearing to link them to the history of the British Empire.

“I think people need to be really careful with flags. It can come across as almost imperialistic… and can cause antagonism,” he told The Times.

“We really urge some caution about people putting flags out and waving them about in public, there is a bit of risk when people draw attention to themselves and people need to be aware of that.


Britain draws up war plans against Kim Jung-un

I remember once hearing in passing, “As long as we have Britain, Australia, and Canada on our side, the rest of the world can go to hell.”

In light of the nuclear threat aimed directly at the United States and our allies in East Asia and the Western Pacific, we should add Japan and South Korea to that list.

But other than us, the Japanese and the South Koreans, no other nation has, at least publicly, openly declared military cooperation with the Washington-Tokyo-Seoul alliance.

That is, until now.

In recent reports by the Daily Mail and The Telegraph, the Brits are drawing up war plans against North Korea, to include the distinct possibility of deploying the recently commissioned HMS Queen Elizabeth to the Far East.

As the  Daily Mail noted;

The Armed Forces are preparing for a potential war with North Korea, sources have revealed.

Officials have been instructed to draw up plans for how Britain would respond if war broke out with Pyongyang amid heightening tensions between the West and dictator Kim Jong-Un.

One option involves deploying Britain’s new aircraft carrier – due to be handed over to the Navy later this year – to the region before she has undergone flight trials.

Details of the secret operation plan have emerged after Donald Trump warned that ‘only one thing will work’ when it comes to dealing with North Korea, which has continued nuclear and rocket tests despite widespread condemnation.

The Telegraph also cited;

Among the plans disclosed by the Daily Mail is the deployment of the Navy’s newest aircraft carrier, HMS Queen Elizabeth, before it has undergone flight trials.

“We have plenty of ships to send… the Type-45 destroyers, the Type-23 frigates. Britain’s new aircraft carrier could be pressed into service early if things turn south,” a senior Whitehall source told the newspaper.

HMS Queen Elizabeth, which arrived at its home in Portsmouth in August after extensive sea trials, is not due to enter service until 2020.

The possible move to deploy it ahead of schedule drew comparisons with the start of the Falklands War.

“In the Falklands we had to react to an event and HMS Illustrious was accelerated to respond,” a Navy source told the Mail.

“This was a reaction to protect British territory, however. In this case [North Korea], the UK would be part of a united global coalition. We would see what support we could give.”

UK-Warships-800x418
The Daring Class (Type 45) destroyer HMS Dauntless, left, and the Duke Class (Type 23) frigate HMS Kent.

British cops bust Islamic Jihadist plot to murder Queen Elizabeth

prot3_1162375a

London’s famed Scotland Yard detectives have just broken up a rather bloody plot to assassinate the reigning monarch of the British throne this week-end at the official remembrance of the British Empire’s entry into World War One. As reported by Fairfax NZ News (New Zealand) on Nov. 8, 2014 and also by the NewsMax.com news portal on Nov. 7, 2014, at least four Islamic Jihadists have been arrested in various raids throughout London busting up an assassination plot to stab and hack to death Queen Elizabeth II.

In a statement released by Scotland Yard, the Cockney crime busters state they’ve arrested four men — aged 19, 22, 25, and 27 — during the course of raids on eight different properties this past Thursday and Friday in West London and Buckinghamshire as part of an ongoing investigation into “Islamist related terrorism.” The official statement also went on to say with standard British reserve, “The men have been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the Commission, Preparation or Instigation of acts of Terrorism.”

The 88-year-old Queen is scheduled to attend centennial memorial ceremonies hosted by the British equivalent of the American VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), the Royal British Legion, as they hold what is officially known as the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall this weekend to honor all the soldiers of the Empire who fell during the First World War. London’s Metropolitan Police have also released that the now arrested suspects at least initially planned to attack the Queen with edged weapons, even though they did have access to firearms.

Both Queen Elizabeth and UK Prime Minister David Cameron had been informed of the threat. British security tout they have erected “a ring of steel … thrown around Whitehall.”  Despite the threat, the Queen has not cancelled her participation in the commemorations.

British Muslima: ‘Still alive’ while boyfriend beheaded her with kitchen knife

“She like me but I raped her …”

An 18-year-old woman in the North of England was recently discovered by police decapitated apparently at the hands of her boyfriend, and a jury was just told by prosecutors that she was still alive as her murderer carved her head off with a kitchen knife, as reported by both The Sheffield Star (of Great Britain) and the Brietbart.com news portal on April 2, 2014.

Continue reading “British Muslima: ‘Still alive’ while boyfriend beheaded her with kitchen knife”

Koran teacher molests child: No jail time due to wife can’t speak English

A Koranic and Arabic-language instructor in the North of England was found guilty almost two months ago of sexually molesting an 11-year-old girl, yet the presiding judge has just ruled that the convicted child molester will spend none of the 10 month sentence behind bars because among other things, the pedophile’s wife speaks “very little” English and doesn’t have a job, as reported by The Express (of London, UK) on March 18, 2014, and by the Lancashire Telegraph on Jan. 22, 2014.

Continue reading “Koran teacher molests child: No jail time due to wife can’t speak English”

Brit Parliamentarian comments on Muslim inbreeding: Muslims outraged, liberal hints at arrest

“Stir-up racial hatred and prejudice, which is illegal in this country. I think someone should report it …”

A nationalist British member of the European Parliament is standing his ground after tweeting a message insinuating inbreeding amongst Muslims residing in the United Kingdom, as reported by The Telegraph and Argus of Bradford, England on Feb. 11, 2014.

Much to the delighted his fellow British National Party members, and equally angering his political opponents, MEP Nick Griffin took to the micro-blogging site to comment on the Copenhagen Zoo recently shooting a perfectly healthy giraffe to ensure any future incestuous mating would never take place.

Continue reading “Brit Parliamentarian comments on Muslim inbreeding: Muslims outraged, liberal hints at arrest”

Ancient Cannibalism: Little Improvement in British Cooking Over Past 800,000 Years

Long the punchline in more than a few  jokes over the years, archaeologists have announced the discovery of the original haute cuisine of English gastronomy—human flesh, as reported by the Mirror of London, UK on Feb. 8, 2014.

British scientists have uncovered evidence of human habitation in the southeast of Britain dating back almost a million years by a species known to the world as Homo Antecessor or Pioneer Man.

Continue reading “Ancient Cannibalism: Little Improvement in British Cooking Over Past 800,000 Years”