“The king is dead, long live the king.” As odd as that phrase sounds at first blanche, it initially pays homage to the recently deceased monarch, then cheers the man named as the new sovereign. Continue reading “Democrat Deep State Witness Eye-Rolls, Smirks, Slouches at Republicans”
As seen in the video below, failed presidential contender Rep. Eric Swalwell used the farcical congressional impeachment inquiry hearing to openly lie to the citizens of this nation. Continue reading “Media Amnesia: Never-Trumper Democrat Eric Swalwell Flat-Out Lies to the American People”
Is dropping a third of a million dollars of hard worked-for American taxpayer money really worth finding out if heterosexual men are afraid of recycling for fear of being called gay? Continue reading “Your Tax Dollars at Work: Penn State Study, Hetero Men Fear ‘Being Called Gay’ if They Recycle”
Not all that long ago, I penned an article with the headline of “When the Hell did Joe Biden Become a Working-Class Hero?”
Indeed. No matter how hard the Democrat Party’s Ministry of Propaganda (the media) and the Democrats themselves try to portray Creepy Uncle Joe instead as “Lunchbox Joe” will ultimately fail.
Mainly due to Biden’s own work history. After all, Biden started drawing a government paycheck at the age of 28. He’s now 77.
Keep in mind that the taxpayers signed the front of Biden’s paycheck for nearly half a century. By the way, he’s also worth a nifty $1 million.
But with all that aside, as far back as 2008, the reliably leftist CNN breathlessly proclaimed;
“Sen. Barack Obama, who chose a foreign policy expert with roots in Pennsylvania and an appeal to blue-collar voters as his running mate, wasted little time explaining his decision Saturday.
In choosing Sen. Joe Biden, Obama got what he described as a “scrappy kid from Scranton” — a battle-tested politician whose job will be to help fill perceived gaps in Obama’s résumé”
Ugh. OK, CNN… you can get up off your knees now.
Let’s fast forward to present day. Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX) took to the House floor to hold Biden to task for his supposed foreign policy expertise.
As noted from Rep. Babin’s House website;
“Former Vice President Joe Biden has been in the news a lot lately, along with the predictable narrative that he has a distinguished record on matters of foreign policy,” said Babin. “But if you actually look at his record, you’ll see that the opposite is true. As former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said, “I think [Biden] has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
In his speech, Babin outlines Biden’s four decades of getting things wrong in Washington as a U.S. Senator and Vice President. Including:
1) Biden’s opposition to the Reagan policies of the 80’s that broke the Soviet Union and led to the end of the Cold War;
2) Biden’s opposition to the 1991 Gulf War that liberated Kuwait, widely regarded as one of the most justified and successful military operations in modern American history;
3) Biden’s flip-flop on his support for the 2003 Iraq War, and his prediction that “The Surge” of troops would make things worse for American forces in that conflict; and
4) Biden’s final piece of advice to President Obama when weighing the decision to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden: “Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go.”
Ahh, but the truth of Biden’s track record of failure now hitting social media has spread to the airwaves.
As seen in the video below, the trio of co-hosts of the FNC’s morning program Fox & Friends all posited the relationship between Barack Obama and Biden.
But it was the quotes and questions raised by Brian Kilmeade that raise quite a bit of concern (emphasis mine);
“Or does the President [Obama] know, even though he loves Joe Biden, that he is not capable of being president?”
“Ben Rhodes [Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor] says, according to this, he would sit in a room and Biden would be unguided missile in conversations, just take things on a tangent. James Comey described how Biden would take meetings off track every time they were together.”
“We know that Gates, who was Secretary of Defense for a while, says the Vice President has been wrong on every single foreign policy decision over the last four decades and David Plouffe was the one who was brought in by Obama to explain to Joe Biden you can’t win in 2016. The question is, there’s radio silence now in 2020. What does President Obama know that we’re all about to find out?”
What do you end up with when the ultimate attention whore copulates with a world-class Never Trumper? Continue reading “Grand Jury: Jussie Smollett Indicted on 16 Counts”
Unlike liberals, conservatives and libertarians understand the Constitutional notion of innocent until proven guilty. Continue reading “AOC, Chief of Staff Could Face Serious Charges of Hiding Almost $1 Million from Federal Election Commission”
The Republic of the Maldives certainly is a beautiful nation comprised of nearly 1,200 islands and atolls. Continue reading “Climate Change Hoax: Thirty One Years Later, The Maldives Still Aren’t Underwater”
Twenty minutes ago, I wouldn’t know a chyron from a Macron. But now, thanks to the good folks at Oxford Dictionaries, I’ve found out that a chyron is “An electronically generated caption superimposed on a television or cinema screen.”
Thanks, Oxford Doctionaries!
Anyhow, I know this may come as a shock to you, but in an aired segment regarding Governor Ralph “Blackface” Northam (D-VA), the chyron during Anderson Cooper’s segment listed Northam as a Republican, see video below.
Amazingly enough, this isn’t the first time leftists have gotten their party affiliations bass ackwards. Continue reading “Fake News Alert: CNN Identifies Virginia’s Gov Blackface as Republican”
Maybe it would have been better if the Old Dominion’s governor to just read his statement to the press, then walked away. But as President Ronald Reagan once famously quipped, “If your explaining, you’re losing.”
Needless to say, Gov. Ralph Northam just couldn’t stop explaining. Continue reading “OOPS! Virginia’s Blackfaced KKK Governor Opens Himself for Even More Scrutiny”
First things first — this ridiculous Op-Ed piece published by the NY Times claiming to be penned by an anonymous “senior official in the Trump administration” raises one hell of a lot more questions than it provides answers.
Simply based on The Times publishing this essay anonymously, how in the world are we to believe it was authentically authored by “a senior official in the Trump administration”?
In all sincerity, what guarantee do we have that this wasn’t written by some starry-eyed NeverTrump intern working out of a janitor’s closet in the basement of The New York Times Building?
There isn’t one. That’s the guarantee we have from the NY Times.
Especially in light of their track record of textbook yellow journalism the Gray Lady has been pumping out for more than a few decades. The good folks at the NYT will have to excuse me for not quite believing them (sarcasm, off).
But just for shits and grins, let’s assume there’s still a shred of journalistic integrity left at the self-titled “newspaper of record.”
- How do we know if this individual is even in Trump’s inner circle? We don’t.
- How do we know if this individual even works in the West Wing? We don’t.
- How do we know if this individual even works at the White House? We don’t.
- How do we know if this individual is even in the Greater Washington, DC area? We don’t.
Something else to consider, if this phantom writer truly is “a senior official in the Trump administration” please keep in mind that the words “Trump administration” are synonymous with “the Executive Branch of government.” That’s an awful lot of people.
Let’s kick it up a notch. According to the official website of the Office of Personnel Management, there are well over two million civilian employees under the auspices of the Executive Branch. The possibility of those desirous to refer to themselves “senior officials” conceivably could number in the thousands.
To better illustrate, below is taken from the official website for the Secretary of State (please scroll all the way to the end);
Alphabetical List of Bureaus and Offices
Secretary of State (S)
Deputy Secretary (D)
Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources (DMR)
Counselor of the Department (C)
Under Secretary for:
- Arms Control and International Security (T)
- Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights (J)
- Economic Growth, Energy, and Environment (E)
- Management (M)
- Political Affairs (P)
- Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs (R)
Other Senior Officials:
- Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS
- Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs
- Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs* (also Deputy Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Energy Resources)
- Special Envoy and Coordinator of the Global Engagement Center
- Special Envoy for Closure of the Guantanamo Detention Facility
- Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues
- Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTI Persons
- Special Envoy for Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations
- Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
- Special Envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Special Envoy for North Korean Human Rights Issues
- U.S. Special Envoy to Sudan and South Sudan
- Special Representative of the President for Nuclear Nonproliferation (rank of Ambassador)
- Special Representative and Policy Coordinator for Burma
- Special Representative for the Arctic Region
- Special Representative for Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention Issues* (Also Permanent Representative for Conference on Disarmament)
- Special Representative for Commercial and Business Affairs
- Special Representative for Global Health Diplomacy* (also Ambassador at Large and Coordinator of United States Government Activities to Combat HIV/AIDS Globally)
- Special Representative for the Great Lakes Region of Africa
- Special Representative for International Labor Affairs
- Special Representative for Iran
- Special Representative to Muslim Communities
- Special Representative for North Korea
- Special Representative of North Korea Policy* (also Deputy Assistant Secretary in East Asia and Pacific Affairs Bureau)
- Special Representative to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- U.S. Special Representative to the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS)* (also Ambassador to Barbados)
- U.S. Special Representative for Religion and Global Affairs
- Special Representative for Syria Engagement
Ambassadors at Large
- Ambassador at Large and Coordinator for Counterterrorism
- Ambassador at Large and Coordinator of United States Government Activities to Combat HIV/AIDS Globally* (also Special Representative for Global Health Diplomacy)
- Ambassador at Large for Global Criminal Justice
- Ambassador at Large for Global Women’s Issues
- Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom
- Ambassador at Large to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
- Lead Coordinator for Iran Nuclear Implementation
- Coordinator for Cyber Issues
- Coordinator for Sanctions Policy
- Coordinator for Threat Reduction Programs (rank of Ambassador)
- Coordinator for U.S. Assistance to Europe, Eurasia, and Central Asia
- International Information Programs Coordinator
- Israel and the Palestinian Authority, U.S. Security Coordinator
- Senior Coordinator for International Information Technology Diplomacy* (Also Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment)
- Special Coordinator for Global Criminal Justice
- Special Coordinator for Tibetan Issues* (also Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights)
- Science and Technology Adviser
- Special Advisor for International Disabilities Rights
- Special Advisor for Religious Minorities in the Near East and South/Central Asia
- Special Negotiator for Plutonium Disposition
- U.S. Senior Official to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)* (also Deputy Assistant Secretary in Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs)
- Personal Representative for Northern Ireland Issues
- Senior Representative to Minsk
Bureaus and Offices:
- Administration (A)
- African Affairs (AF)
- Allowances (A/OPR/ALS)
- Arms Control, Verification and Compliance (AVC)
- Budget and Planning (BP)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Economist, of the Department
- Chief of Staff
- Civil Rights, Office of
- Comptroller and Global Financial Services (CGFS)
- Conflict and Stabilization Operations (CSO)
- Consular Affairs (CA)
- Counterterrorism (CT)
- Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (DRL)
- Department Spokesperson
- Diplomatic Reception Rooms
- Diplomatic Security (DS)
- Director General of the Foreign Service and Director of Human Resources (DGHR)
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs (EAP)
- Economic and Business Affairs (EB)
- Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA)
- Energy Resources (ENR)
- European and Eurasian Affairs (EUR)
- Executive Secretariat (S/ES)
- Foreign Assistance (F)
- Foreign Missions (OFM)
- Foreign Service Institute (FSI)
- Global AIDS Coordinator (S/GAC)
- Global Criminal Justice (GCJ)
- Global Engagement Center(GEC)
- Global Food Security
- Global Women’s Issues (S/GWI)
- Global Youth Issues (GYI)
- Human Resources (DGHR)
- Information Resource Management (IRM)
- Inspector General (OIG)
- Intelligence and Research (INR)
- International Information Programs (IIP)
- International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
- International Organization Affairs (IO)
- International Security and Nonproliferation (ISN)
- Legal Adviser (L)
- Legislative Affairs (H)
- Management Policy, Rightsizing and Innovation (PRI)
- Medical Services (MED)
- Mission to the United Nations (USUN)
- Near Eastern Affairs (NEA)
- Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs(OES)
- Office of Terrorism Finance and Economic Sanctions Policy
- Ombudsman, Office of
- Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO)
- Policy, Planning, and Resources for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs (PPR)
- Policy Planning Staff (S/P)
- Political-Military Affairs (PM)
- Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM)
- Protocol (S/CPR)
- Public Affairs (PA)
- Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR)
- Science & Technology Adviser (STAS)
- South and Central Asian Affairs (SCA)
- Trafficking in Persons (TIP)
- Western Hemisphere Affairs (WHA)
Now let’s take it to the next level.
Of these dozens upon dozens of bureaucratic layers just within the State Department, the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations consists of the head honcho, otherwise known as the Senior Bureau Official.
Under the Senior Bureau Official for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations, there are seven directors;
- The Director of the Office of Western Hemisphere and European/Eurasian Affairs for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- The Director of the Office of Partnerships, Strategy, and Communications for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- The Director of the Office of Near Eastern Affairs for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- The Director of the Executive Office for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- The Director of the Office of Analysis, Planning, Programs & Learning for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- The Director of the Office of Partnerships, Strategy, and Communications for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
- The Director of the Office of African Affairs for the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations
Every single one of these bureaucrats could legitimately refer to themselves as “a senior official in the Trump administration.”
Y’know, the more I think about it, the more I’m changing my mind for previously giving the NYT the benefit of the doubt. There is no journalistic integrity at the New York Times.
Transgendered is a word being bandied about quite a bit lately.
It’s almost as if certain politicians and media outlets are bombarding us with everything transgendered in a move to desensitize the populous to what this thing truly is, and after we’ve had this shoved down our throats long enough (no pun intended), then we’ll all accept the entire notion of transgendered as perfectly normal.
But I have a different perspective. I’m of the opinion that it’s anything but normal. In fact, I find transgendered to be the textbook definition of abnormal.
Of course, President Trump putting the kibosh on this whole transgendered bunch openly serving in the armed forces has whipped the entire LGBTQIAPK community into quite the angered frenzy.
Just in case you aren’t quite sure what the LGBTQIAPK community is, that particular set of initials stands for “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, Pansexual and Polygamous, and Kinkiness.”
Anyhow, like I said, the, umm… shall I say this? The alternative lifestyle crowd is in full power-pout regarding The Donald bringing Barack Obama’s grand social experiment to a decidedly unceremonious end.
As the legitimately elected Commander-in-Chief recently sent via social media;
After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow……
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2017
….Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2017
….victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 26, 2017
Caution: No Safe Space Ahead…
With all that aside, allow me to make the following trigger-inducing statements;
- There is no such woman named Caitlyn Jenner
- There is no such woman named Kristin Beck
- There is no such woman named Chelsea Manning
There are, however, three quasi-famous men named Bruce Jenner, Christopher Beck and Bradley Manning, respectively. Of course, the common thread is that they’re all transgendered. Or in my personal opinion, three guys who’ve grown their hair long, had breast implants, then mutilated their genitals, but that’s just my opinion.
With transgendered being a relatively new word in the Western lexicon, what exactly does that mean? To liberals it means that a man has become a woman, and conversely, a woman becomes a man, period.
I won’t use a theological argument due to the liberal belief that nothing is greater them. So instead, I’ll just fall back on common sense and basic biology.
- Of course, everyone is familiar with cloning à la Dolly the sheep. So if and when science starts cloning human beings, what if Bruce, Chris and Bradley donate some scraping from their inner cheek? Will that clone be male or female? We already know the answer to that. No matter what operation they have or pills they ingest, they’ll never change their chromosomes.
Now just a couple of rhetorical questions:
- Is it scientifically possible for Bruce, Chris or Bradley of ever being diagnosed with cervical cancer?
- Is it scientifically possible for Bruce, Chris or Bradley of ever being diagnosed with prostate cancer?
I would like to make it abundantly clear that I don’t hate or have any ill will for those who either choose or approve of this particular lifestyle.
Here’s what I’d like – how about stop demanding the rest of us agree with and accept your life choices, or face the consequences of your Gestapo-like reprisals?
That’s reasonable, isn’t it?
First came two of the more high profile Catholic Archbishops calling out just how phony Tim Kaine is regarding his claim to be such a “devout” Catholic, now another powerful Catholic cleric has added his voice. Continue reading “Another Catholic Archbishop Slams Tim Kaine’s Fake Catholicism”
Democrats try to get lawsuit thrown out on a hyper-technicality…
To put a twist on the old adage, hell hath no fury like a class action lawsuit. With that said, it may be time for Hillary to break out her asbestos pantsuit. And it might be a good idea if someone would alert the 99 percent of the American media that’s ignoring this. Continue reading “Angry Sanders supporters #FeelTheBern, file lawsuit against DNC”
Not since Hiroshima and Nagasaki as so much been destroyed in the blink of an eye. With the exception of his most ardent supporters, the most establishment of establishment Republicans and coming down hard on Ted Cruz.
As noted by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz was suppose to meet with billionaire and big-time GOP donor Sheldon Adleson. But as reported by IJR’s Joe Perticone, Cruz was given the bum’s rush at Adleson’s luxury box suite at the Quicken Loans arena.
According to Perticone, Cruz was flatly refused permission to even enter the suite. Not just refused entry, the reporter claims that an unnamed former US Senator had some rather unkind things to say of the Texas legislator: “Cruz was not welcome in the suite ‘because he’s a piece of sh*t,’ the Senator said.”
Not alone, NBC News caught Long Island Representative Peter King referring to Cruz as “a fraud” as well as “a liar.” Congressman King went on to say that Cruz “cannot be trusted.”
In what his political foes may describe as a prime example of double-talk, Barack Obama has given an apocalyptic vision of the things to come due to his belief that humanity has played a key role in climate change.
As reported by the CSNNews.com portal on Nov. 30, 2015, Obama warned the world of “submerged countries” while addressing the 2015 Paris Climate Conference. As cited, Obama stated, “unless the nations of the world acted now to combat climate change, countries would be submerged, cities would be abandoned, fields would no longer grown, and there would be new conflicts and floods of refugees.” Continue reading “Obama contradicts himself on global warming, China’s faux-islands”
In the wake of an ever-burgeoning “wait for them to die” scandal within the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the heavy hitters in the Obama Administration have made their priorities known; specifically, while accusations swirl of purposeful lack of medical attention to vets have resulted in needless deaths, the head honcho himself for the Department of Defense (DoD)greased the skids for a convicted turncoat to receive a taxpayer subsidized sex change operation. As reported on May 14, 2014 by both the Toronto, Canada-based The Globe and Mail and also the USA TODAY news portal, convicted renegade soldier Bradley Manning could soon be transferred to a civilian hospital on the orders the Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, according to two Pentagon officials speaking on grounds of anonymity.
“This has been a cover up from the very beginning…”
Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) has taken the political fist fight between Congressional Republicans and Barack Obama to the next level when he accused the Administration of taking “lying to a new level,” as reported by CNN on Dec.2, 2013.
Speaking at an on-line interview tagged a “Google Hangout session,” the Republican number two man in the U.S. Senate never mentioned Obama by name, instead electing to refer only to the “current administration” as he first opened fire on the current White House scandal regarding questions of honesty and transparency from the Obama Administration swirling around the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya which resulted in the deaths of four Americans.