She’s already lit social media aflame, but for reasons you might not expect.
As it turns out, this silken-haired sultry Latina has sent Democrats, Socialists, Antifa, NeverTrumpers, BLM and other assorted power-pouters scurrying for their safe spaces.
Enter 36-year-old Zina Bash, the pride of McAllen, Texas, her family’s adopted home. The daughter of Dr Lawrence Gelman and Maria (née) Esperanza has undoubtedly brought some of the Rio Grande Valley spice to a usually staid Washington, D.C.
Actually born in Monterrey, Mexico, suffice it to say that just about everything regarding Zina Bash makes liberal heads everywhere explode;
- She obviously OK with women being seen as mere sex objects. After all, she was cited on The Hill’s 2017 list 50 Most Beautiful list.
- A self-hating Mexican, Bash is currently employed at the White House where she holds the impressive title of Special Assistant to the President for regulatory reform, legal and immigration policy.
- Her husband, John Bash, is the federal government’s chief law enforcement officer for Central and West Texas. The U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Texas openly admits “that border security, violent crime, public corruption and national security are his top priorities.”
- She’s rich, and I don’t mean a little. According to Above The Law, the heiress is (according to an anonymous tipster) worth a cool $18 million.
- Both Zina and John self-identify as *GASP!* Republicans.
- Her father, a noted anesthesiologist, hospital administrator, author, film producer, media personality, and conservative activist in his own right, recently completed a documentary entitled The Hoax of Man-Made Global Warming. In the film, “he conveys to the audience the archaic methods used by the “hucksters” who perpetrate the “convenient lie” of man-made global warming/climate change for the benefit of their agendas.”
But what really has Twitter abuzz are three accusations by lefties against the comely Latina in regards to today’s Senate confirmation hearing of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court;
- She apparently sneers at the Democrat members of the Judicial Committee when they speak ill of Kavanaugh.
- She apparently looks smug when Republican members of the Judicial Committee when they speak approvingly of Kavanaugh.
- She apparently flashed the White Power sign to the TV cameras (see video below).
But for a taste of lefties setting their hair on fire via Twitter, here’re some nifty posts;
Who is the woman behind #kavanaugh at the hearing with that smug look on her face. She won’t be so smug when her grandchildren are forced to have abortions in back alleyways. Nvm, rich women won’t have to.
— Aneita Williams (@AneitaWilliams2) September 4, 2018
As protesters yell and disrupt the hearing the woman behind kavanaugh does not once look to see whats happening. This is a fucking movie. Lol. pic.twitter.com/uEmSsRW4CH
— Zack (@Zack__187) September 4, 2018
Does anyone know who the woman with the long dark hair is sitting behind Kavanaugh? She is getting way more than her 15 minutes.
— Patricia A. Smith (@nonconfromist) September 4, 2018
She got on my nerves all fucking day
— Jersey 🇺🇸🌊 (@jerzeechik) September 4, 2018
— Tarek ElBadawy 🇪🇬🇺🇸 (@Dr_T222) September 4, 2018
Then we have the ever-classy Eryq “Still stuck in 7th Grade” Ouithaqueue;
And she was caught on camera apparently flashing the “White Power” sign. So: not so smart, and ugly as shit on the inside.
— Eryq Ouithaqueue (@EryqOuithaqueue) September 4, 2018
But there were at least some who recognized the obvious;
OMG! Who is that amazingly beautiful woman sitting behind Kavanaugh? #KavanaughConfirmationHearing
— Andy Boggs (@AndyBoggs81) September 4, 2018