Don’t expect to hear much of this from the Establishment Media, but the US Marines were just an integral part in the crushing defeat dealt to the ISIS terrorists occupying their de facto capital city of Raqqa in north central Syria. Continue reading Marine Artillery Rains Hell on ISIS; ‘Burned Out’ Two Cannons
Lindsay Lohan was supposed to be the next Ann-Margret. As it turns out, Lohan has spent more time in and out of jails and rehab facilities more than, well… Lindsay Lohan. Continue reading Lindsay Lohan cuts finger – now understands the plight of refugees
The Assyrian International News Agency left little to the imagination in their latest article compiled from three different news agencies: Thanks to Barack Obama, not only is Syria in flames, but he’s ensured the Western Asian nation is the next president’s “problem from hell.” Continue reading Ex-White House advisor: Obama turned Syria into ‘problem from hell’
As reported by both NBC News and the Cybercast News Service, the Obama Administration has reached its latest goal of resettling 10,126 Syrian refugees here in the United States. But there happens to be quite a bit more to the story than a rather sterile number keyboarded on an internet news article. Continue reading Guess which states accepted zero Syrian refugees
As the old song goes, everything old is new again. With the blessings of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al-Husseini, the Waffen-Schutzstaffel activated an entire mountain infantry division comprised of Muslims during World War II to fight for Germany. Continue reading Germany: More than 60 ISIS terrorists already in the German Army
Meanwhile, the Obama Administration has openly voiced it stated goal of bringing to American shores tens of thousands of so-called Muslim “refugees”.
While the definition of family honor varies from nation to nation, culture to culture, few societies or individuals are comfortable with a loss of honor, however it’s defined. Meanwhile, reporter Ruth Dudley Edwards of The Irish Independent cited that of all the so-called “honor killings” across the planet, fully 91 percent are perpetrated by adherents of the Mohammedan belief system. Continue reading More from the Religion of Peace and Love: Son turns in mother to ISIS, personally executes her
While the ballyhoo and huzzahs at both the 2008 and 2012 Democratic National Conventions greeted Barack Obama’s promises to end America’s combat involvement in both Iraq and Afghanistan, not only has neither been honored, but now the same man who won the Nobel Peace Prize has ordered American combat troops into another Middle Eastern nation. As reported by Gregory Korte of USA TODAY on Oct. 31, 2015, and also by Nancy A. Youssef of The Daily Beast on Oct. 30, 2015, the campaign promises of Barack Obama are quite different from the orders given by Commander-in-Chief Obama.
During the coarse of his years in the White House, the community organizer from Waikiki has just shattered his oft-given pledge not to have the proverbial boots on the ground in Syria. While the Western media heaped über-homage on Obama during the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq in 2009, the same military exit was reversed by 2014, but not quite as well covered by the same media.
On the heels of it being publicly announced that “less than 50” American troops designated as Special Operations Forces will be deployed onto Syrian soil to “train and advise.” As The Daily Beast’s Youssef cited, the phrase “train and advise” is “the very same language the Pentagon used when it first sent a few hundred troops to Iraq a year ago. There are now 3,000 troops there…”
As USA TODAY’s Korte dug deep into the news archives, he uncovered a full 16 different occasions when Obama promised in public that no ground combat troops would ever be introduced into the middle of the Syrian civil war/terrorist invasion:
- So again, I repeat, we’re not considering any open-ended commitment. We’re not considering any boots-on-the-ground approach.” – Remarks before meeting with Baltic State leaders, Aug. 30, 2013
- “We would not put boots on the ground. Instead, our action would be designed to be limited in duration and scope.” – Remarks in the Rose Garden, Aug. 31, 2013
- “So the key point that I want to emphasize to the American people: The military plan that has been developed by our Joint Chiefs — and that I believe is appropriate — is proportional. It is limited. It does not involve boots on the ground. This is not Iraq, and this is not Afghanistan.” – Statement before meeting with congressional leaders, Sept. 3, 2013
- “I think America recognizes that, as difficult as it is to take any military action — even one as limited as we’re talking about, even one without boots on the ground — that’s a sober decision.” – News conference in Stockholm, Sweden, Sept. 4, 2013
- “The question for the American people is, is that responsibility that we’ll be willing to bear? And I believe that when you have a limited, proportional strike like this — not Iraq, not putting boots on the ground; not some long, drawn-out affair; not without any risks, but with manageable risks — that we should be willing to bear that responsibility.” – News conference in St. Petersburg, Russia, Sept. 6, 2013
- “What we’re not talking about is an open-ended intervention. This would not be another Iraq or Afghanistan. There would be no American boots on the ground.” – Weekly radio address, Sept. 7, 2013
- “Tomorrow I’ll speak to the American people. I’ll explain this is not Iraq; this is not Afghanistan; this is not even Libya. We’re not talking about — not boots on the ground. We’re not talking about sustained airstrikes.” – Interview with the PBS Newshour, Sept. 9, 2013
- “What I’m going to try to propose is that we have a very specific objective, a very narrow military option, and one that will not lead into some large-scale invasion of Syria or involvement or boots on the ground; nothing like that.” – Interview with CBS Evening News, Sept. 9, 2013
- “Many of you have asked, won’t this put us on a slippery slope to another war? One man wrote to me that we are ‘still recovering from our involvement in Iraq.’ A veteran put it more bluntly: ‘This nation is sick and tired of war.’ My answer is simple: I will not put American boots on the ground in Syria.” – Address to the Nation, Sept. 10, 2013
- “We are doing everything we can to see how we can do that and how we can resource it. But I’ve looked at a whole lot of game plans, a whole lot of war plans, a whole bunch of scenarios, and nobody has been able to persuade me that us taking large-scale military action even absent boots on the ground, would actually solve the problem.” – Interview on Bloomberg View, Feb, 27, 2014
- “With respect to the situation on the ground in Syria, we will not be placing U.S. ground troops to try to control the areas that are part of the conflict inside of Syria.” – News conference in Newport, Wales, Sept. 5, 2014
- The notion that the United States should be putting boots on the ground, I think would be a profound mistake. And I want to be very clear and very explicit about that.” – Interview with Meet the Press, Sept. 7, 2014
- “I want the American people to understand how this effort will be different from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It will not involve American combat troops fighting on foreign soil.” – Address to the Nation on Syria, Sept. 10, 2014
- “Right now we’re moving forward in conjunction with outstanding allies like Australia in training Iraqi security forces to do their job on the ground.” – News conference in Brisbane, Australia, Nov. 16, 2014
- “The resolution we’ve submitted today does not call for the deployment of U.S. ground combat forces to Iraq or Syria. It is not the authorization of another ground war, like Afghanistan or Iraq. … As I’ve said before, I’m convinced that the United States should not get dragged back into another prolonged ground war in the Middle East.” – Remarks at the White House, Feb. 11, 2015
- “It is not enough for us to simply send in American troops to temporarily set back organizations like ISIL, but to then, as soon as we leave, see that void filled once again with extremists.” – Remarks at the Pentagon, July 6, 2015
Russian smart bombs, wayward Russian cruise missiles, and ultimately Russian troops aren’t the only things sweeping the Middle East. As reported by Ivan Plis of the Daily Caller news portal on Oct. 12, 2015, the folk hero image of Russian President Vladimir Putin may be old hat back in Mother Russia, but the cult of Vladimir is sweeping across the Middle East faster than the invading Mohammedan armies of old.
As depicted in the film Schindler’s List, as SS Hauptsturmführer Amon Goeth was briefing his troops on destroying a Polish city’s Jewish Quarter, screen writer Steven Zaillian may have penned the best example of how a determined force can make centuries of history disappear in very short order. As the scenarist wrote; “Six hundred years ago, when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great – so called – told the Jews they could come to Kraków. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. They came with nothing. And they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Kraków. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened.”
There once was a major Christian leader who advocated armed might to both stem the tide of an invading and quite bloody army as well as to protect individual Christians threatened by the same invaders. Almost a thousand years later, the warning largely attributed to philosopher Jorge Santyana still rings true: “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” Continue reading Russian Orthodox Church declares war on ISIS a ‘holy battle’
With it already verified by numerous media sources world-wide that Russian Naval Infantry is already ashore in Syria, it’s now being reported that the Chinese have a mini-armada already dropping anchor in a Syrian port. And as being reported, Beijing is far from done beefing up its presence in the Mediterranean Sea, formerly known in naval circles as an American Lake. Continue reading Chinese carrier docked in Syria, Chinese ‘advisers’ to join Russians, Iranians
Russian President Vladimir Putin has long been accused of attempting to resurrect the long dead Russian Empire. If the former KGB Lt. Col.’s moves in the war-torn nation of Syria are any indication of his real intentions, the accusations may be true.
Sometimes, a nation’s leaders must draw the line between what is a refugee crisis and what is an invasion. Much like a nation’s leaders must draw the line when it come to spending the taxpayers money even when that same nation is estimated to be just a few short months away from seeing itself at an eye popping $19 trillion in debt.
While the American media focuses in on the Trump vs. Fiorina verbal zinger-fest with laser-like precision, foreign news services are picking up the Yankee slack on reporting of the Russian military build-up in the Middle East. As reported by Great Britain’s The Guardian and Israel’s military-centric new media portal DEBKAfile, both on Sept. 17, 2015, and also The Manila Times on Sept. 16, 2015, Russian Naval Infantry (Marines) have left their coastal bases and heading for a showdown with the Islamic jihadists situated further inland.
While most in the American media have essentially turned a blind eye to the Russians flexing their military muscle in Syria, even the handful that have acknowledged the Russian build-up as little more that the expansion of a fairly obscure airstrip on the Syrian coast. And with that expansion comes a handful of Russian Marines for base security and a handful of air defense missiles.Yet the latest from the Middle East is that the Russians have hit the ground with the most offensive weapons since morning breath and body odor.
As every armchair historian knows, in 1914 a set of second and third rate nations drew the globe’s superpowers into the First World War. Closer to present day, Western Asia is a similar tangle of treaties and mutual defense pacts in which a single amateurish diplomatic decision or military misstep could conceivably result in a much, much wider war. Continue reading The Russian-Iranian-Syrian mutual defense treaty the Western media forgot about
Three years ago Barack Obama gave a very direct warning to Syrian President Bashir al-Assad to cease and desist using chemical weapons. Diplomatic and military wonks across the board agreed the same warning was also indirectly aimed directly at Assad’s patron in Moscow. To accentuate just how much he really meant it this time, the Commander-in-Chief of the American Armed Forces actually uttered the unmistakable words: Red line.
In what some are calling yet another diplomatic thumb directly in the eye of Barack Obama, Iranian special forces have reportedly landed in Syria to join with the relative handful of Russian Naval Infantry already in-country to aid the regime’s strongman retain power. As reported by Mark Rivett-Carnac of the Reuters news service via Time magazine, and also by Johnlee Varghese of the International Business Times (IBT) India edition, both on Sept. 11, 2015, a mixed force of approximately 1,000 Iranian Marines and members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps are within a figurative stone’s throw from the roughly 100 Russian Naval Infantry (Marines) who recently touched down in the war-torn nation. Continue reading Syria: 1,000 Iranian Marines link up with 100 Russian Marines for combat ops
There are certain things that all Corps of Marines have in common regardless of nationality. Case in point would be one of the official functions of the American Marine Corps: “for service with the fleet in the seizure or defense of advanced naval bases…” With a flurry of reports coming out of the eastern Mediterranean hitting the news wires by the moment, it certainly appears that the Russian Marines have the same duties as their American counterparts.
Between the Syrian National Army; ISIS; al-Qaeda; Hezbollah; Iranian Revolutionary Guards and al-Quds fighters; Hamas; the al-Nusra Front; Russian Navy and Air Force troops; Palestinian Liberation Army; a host of lesser known armed groups but with impressive names such as The Jihad in the Path of God Brigade, and The Falcons of Mount Zawiya Brigade, suffice it to say Syria is a very, very dangerous place. Even Britain’s venerable BBC has estimated the total number of armed rebel groups in the 1,000 range.
While Auntie Beeb also estimates the total number of fighters to be somewhere around 100,000, these numbers were from late 2013. With the likes of ISIS reportedly pulling in 1,000 new recruits a month, the total numbers have undeniably ballooned. As reported by Donna Rachel Edmunds of the Breitbart.com news portal on Sept. 5, 2015, somewhere between 10 to 12 millions Syrian civilians have been dislocated during the current revolutionary war against the Damascus government.
While Edmunds did specify that the majority of those uprooted by the war have remained within the borders of what at least is technically Syria, roughly four million have fled to neighboring predominately Muslim nations or to Europe. Interestingly enough, the five wealthiest Arab-Muslim nations in the region have refused to accept a single Syrian refugee, Muslim or otherwise.
As Edmunds penned, “Yet amidst cries for Europe to do more, it has transpired that of the five wealthiest countries on the Arabian Peninsula, that is, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, not one has taken in a single refugee from Syria.” Also noted by the Breitbart.com reporter, the five cited nations have argued against accepting any Syrians due to their concern that “terrorists could be hiding within an influx of people.”
Edmunds also added to her report a tweet from Raheem Kassam, the editor-in-chief of Breitbart-London. As Raheem noted, the following listing of neighboring countries and how many Syrian refugees they’ve accepted:
- Lebanon – 1.2 million
- Turkey – 1.8 million
- Iraq – 247,861
- Jordan – 624,427
- Egypt – 133,000
- Saudi Arabia – 0
- Kuwait – 0
- Bahrain – 0
- United Arab Emirates – 0
- Qatar – 0
While Edmunds did note that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE have written sizable aid checks to assist the mass of humanity displaced from Syria, she also cited that Great Britain alone has contributed more than the three oil-soaked nations combined. But Edmunds shouldn’t feel alone from the inevitable blow-back she’ll receive for calling out the richest Arab-Muslim nations. For his history of working with conservative politicians and publications in Britain, Raheem Kassam was named by the London-based Islamic Human Rights Commission as winner of the 2014 “Islamophobe of the Year” award.
Meanwhile in the United States, Breitbart.com’s Ian Hanchett reported on Sept. 5, 2015, that despite his rhetoric of too many low-skilled illegal immigrants edntering the country, GOP front-runner Donald Trump was interviewed by Cokie Roberts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” When asked for his take of the human tsunami of refugees flooding Europe, Trump stated, “There’s only so much we can do. We have to fix our own country” but the US should “help as much as possible.” When asked specifically if the US should accept any of the refugees, The Donald plainly stated, “And the answer is possibly yes, Cokie, possibly yes.”
Sometimes Islamic jihadists just aren’t content with slitting the throats of bound and helpless Egyptian Christian captives. To emphasize they put the terror in terrorism, there have been cases of caged prisoners but to death by burning them alive. The litany of über-violent slaughter for the sake of slaughter doesn’t end there. Regarding the ISIS terror organization’s long term plan to establish a world-wide caliphate based on Islamic Shari’s Law, gang rape, sexual slavery, and throwing people off of rooftops are the figurative tip of the terror-inducing iceberg.
Twenty centuries ago and beyond, the Romans knew the best way to keep the drooling masses happy – Bread and Circuses. As long as the Great Unwashed had the government slinging freshly baked loaves (or family size bag o’ pork rinds) at them and they were treated to lots and lots of blood and gore, the mouth breathers and knuckle draggers wouldn’t delve into such dangerous activities such as becoming politically aware or civilly active.
“I swear to allah we will eat your hearts out …”
To counter the threat of the ISIS terrorist organization, both Barack Obama and Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) have advocated American arms, training and the equipment of war be provided to who they describe as the moderate factions involved in the Syrian Civil War, as reported by the Independent Journal Review on Sept. 13, 2014 and also by the Huffington Post on Sept. 12, 2014. However, the breaking news in the Middle East is that the alleged pro-Western alliance known as The Free Syrian Army has entered into a non-aggression pact with ISIS, at least until Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is overthrown.
Making itself known last summer, the fatwa-authorized sex jihad is making a strong comeback throughout the Muslim World. As reported by the right-of-center news portal Breitbart.com Big Peace on Aug. 27, 2014, Muslim women from Great Britain to Australia are either heading to or already in ISIS-controlled areas in Syria and Iraq to “perform their duty in jihad” to ISIS terrorists of the sexual gratification kind.
A squad of self-appointed Sharia Law cops have raided a wedding reception in the al Qaeda controlled area of Syria, and during the course of the raid, the women in attendance were reportedly detained and beaten. The Business Standard (of New Delhi, India) reported on May 27, 2014, that in the city of Deir Ezzor, a number of Syrian Muslim women were privately celebrating the marriage of one of their own when members of the al Shari’a Law Authority broke up the exclusively women-only celebration on the grounds that strict Islamic law was not being observed by the revelers.