Washington state’s Students for Life of America (SFLA) and the Whatcom Community College Students for Life have been quietly praying for an end to abortion outside of a Bellingham, roughly 100 miles north of the liberal bastion of Seattle.
Obviously, that’s all it took to trigger the Sprachpolizei in the Evergreen State.
As reported by LifeSiteNews.com;
According to Autumn Lindsey, a student spokesperson for Students for Life and a leader in Whatcom Community College Students for Life, the attacks included:
- People driving by the group, yelling obscenities and displaying crude gestures;
- A man masturbating in a car towards the group, many of whom were students, as his friend drove near the peaceful protestors;
- A woman, caught on video, yelling “Hail Satan”;
- A woman flashing the group while yelling, “My body, my choice”;
- A group of people yelling threateningly in one young student’s face, calling him a “c**ksucker”; and
A man on a bike throwing a glass vial at four students. It shattered and police were called to make sure it wasn’t dangerous or harmful. The fire department tested and cleaned up the fluid, washing it away.