Imagine that. As it turns out, one of the rioters shot and killed by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse is none other than 36-year-old Joseph D “Jojo” Rosenbaum of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
As reported by the Chicago Sun-Times, Jojo was one of the two that young Rittenhouse ventilated earlier this week;
One victim was shot in the head and the other in the chest, authorities said Wednesday afternoon at a news conference in Kenosha.
Both men who were killed were from Wisconsin. One was a 26-year-old Silver Lake resident, identified by family members as Anthony Huber; the other, Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum, was a 36-year-old man from Kenosha.
So what makes young Jojo noteworthy, other than occupying a slab at the Kenosha County morgue?
According to the State of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registry, well… let’s just say that Jojo make the list. Apparently when in his late twenties, Jojo’s sexual desires were rather Epstein-ish;
But that isn’t all. According to the State of Wisconsin’s Circuit Court Access website, young Jojo also had the following criminal history;
- 07/30/20 – Pending charges (presumably now closed) trial for “Bail Jumping-Misdemeanor”
- 07/20/20 – Pending charges (presumably now closed) trial, one count “Battery Domestic Abuse”, one count “Disorderly Conduct Domestic Abuse”
- 02/25/03 – Small Claims Court: National Cash Advance vs. Joseph Rosenbaum. Judgment for money – Rosenbaum, Joseph – Amount, $918.00
- 01/23/03 – Small Claims Court: Bay Finance Company vs. Joseph Rosenbaum. Judgment for money – Rosenbaum, Joseph – Amount, $1,476.40
- 06/18/01 – Small Claims, Eviction: Premier Real Estate LLC vs Joseph Rosenbaum et al. Judgment for eviction Rosenbaum, Joseph – Amount, $1,494.50
Yeah, pretty much what I expected… a 2-bit thug and an even more worthless petty thief.
I seriously doubt he’ll be missed by anyone.