It’s glaringly obvious that the Deep State, and their predictable coterie of bootlickers, ass-kissers and brown-nosers from Hollywood, the Establishment GOP, and the MSM, have a deep-seated, burning hate for our president.
Just a small taste the NeverTrumper thugs have been spewing was recently compiled by Lloyd Marcus of The American Thinker;
We the people elected Donald Trump. And look how the Left is responding. I am talking hypocrisy on steroids.
Here are just a few examples of the Left, in essence, saying they not only hope, but intend to do everything in their power to ensure that Trump fails.
- Enraged Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters passionately proclaimed, “I will Not work with him! I will fight him every inch of the way!”
- Senate Democrats vow to block Trump’s SCOTUS nominees.
- Democrats vow to block eight of Trump’s generals.
- Democrats have targeted for destruction and vow to block eight of Trump’s cabinet picks.
- The Left is using social media to block Trump with #NotMyPresident, #TheResistance and so on.
- Democrats that run sanctuary cites which illegally roll-out-the-red-carpet to illegal aliens vow to block Trump from enforcing immigration laws.
- Hollywood elitists had the audacity to demand that Congress block everything we elected Trump to do.
Why ever would the right accuse the alt-left, Antifa, of being communists? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe because… pic.twitter.com/CrNVSWzYiE
— Brittany Pettibone (@BrittPettibone) August 19, 2017
With the verbal pus oozing from the NeverTrump hoodlums, comes a quote I heard many years ago from the former Israeli Prime Minister (and ex-school teacher from Milwaukee) Golda Meir.
On peace [in the region], she said in 1957, before the National Press Club in Washington: ‘Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.’
With that in mind, I have to ask;
Peace will come to the world when the Democrats, media, RINOs, and the Hollywood elite love the United States of America more than they hate President Trump.