Oh, yeah… Trump conservatives are all pumped-up regarding next year’s presidential election. Until we remind ourselves of the massive legal questions of the 2020 elections.
Specifically, the massive legal questions that STILL haven’t been addressed as of yet.
After all, they stole one election… what makes anyone believe that they won’t steal another?
In quite the amazing piece penned by Jay Valentine of AmericanThinker.com, the author gives us Trump voters a gut-punch of truth.
Here are just a few snippets;
RINOs, psyops, controlled opposition like Breitbart and Fox and the grifter consultant class are selling the narrative that Trump wins the nomination bigly — then takes the Electoral College.
Joe Biden is on wobbly knees, at the edge of the actuarial life chart, leaving America with the most ridiculous replacement president. His own party doesn’t want him to run — but the party owners are stuck with him. That too favors Trump.
Blissfully count the new Senate majority, the expanding House majority, and the keys to a White House that will finally drain the swamp.
Then, have a coffee, sit down and remember 2022. That felt great too — until the day after the election.
To become president, Trump must win a bunch of swing states. To win each state he needs more ballots in his pile than the other guy. It’s baked into the data — which we look at every day — that Trump is not going to win those swing states. None of them.
It’s not his fault. He will probably get more votes, just not more ballots.
Those words alone by Valentine should have us on the ropes.
Now Valentine delivers the knock-out punch.
Walk with me through the swing state landscape and let’s count them together. Electoral votes in parentheses.
- Arizona (11). We have multiple sources of Arizona data. In Arizona, people can vote from hotels, RV Parks, vacant lots (literally). We have data showing elected officials in Arizona changed voter rolls when mail-in ballots were being mailed out.
Those voters did not get their ballots. Where did they go? In 2020, the state was run by Republicans — RINOs for sure — but not leftists. Now the leftists run everything.
- Michigan (16). You remember Michigan — where the white van drove up in the middle of the night with boxes delivered to the Detroit ballot counting locations. Well, in 2020, Michigan, at least the legislature was run by Republicans. Not anymore. Now, Michigan has brought true bipartisanship to state government with both parties denying there was election fraud.
We ran Michigan data for over a year. They have top-notch voter integrity teams. We and they found phantoms by the trainload. People registered 17 times.
- Wisconsin (10). Wisconsin is the state where it all started for the Fractal team. It’s where Sheriff Clarke pointed us to evaluate voter rolls. They have the some of the best voter integrity teams in the country.
Wisconsin, run by leftists, is out of reach. Voter rolls have over three million people who are no longer active — but the WEC [Wisconsin Election Commission] refuses to remove them! Scratch Wisconsin.
- Pennsylvania (20). Empirical data is the best — so when a state elects a senator who is undeniably mentally deficient, cannot hold a lucid conversation, and spends his first weeks in office in a mental institution, well, it does not bode well for Trump.
In Pennsylvania, in 2024, Trump can win by five or six points and lose by about 100,000 votes. It’s new arithmetic. Scratch Pennsylvania.
- Georgia (16). Georgia is the state where the lovely voter integrity teams delivered 30,000-plus affidavits and other proof about fake voters to the county judge, and were told to pound sand. In 2020 Georgia had RINOs in charge — and now they have the same RINOs in charge trying to put Trump in prison.
Really think Georgia is going to be won with red hats, rallies, and flags? If so, we are taking bets. Scratch Georgia.
- Nevada (6). We just finished a report on Nevada after comparing its voter rolls with property tax rolls for one of their largest counties. The adjacent county wants us to run their data next.
Well, if Trump is favored by the thousands of people who live in vacant lots and RV Parks, he has a shot in Nevada. Since we suspect those are not his voters, scratch Nevada.
What do these states have in common — except they determine the next president?
Each is a hotbed of election fraud — either from election commissions or phantom armies or both — and in every case the RNC and the Trump campaign are ignoring the dinosaur in the kitchen.
Voter fraud will screw you on election day!
Unfortunately, the RNC is about raising dough and having elaborate meetings with mediocre minds. The Trump campaign thinks rallies, flags, and red hats can overcome the Left’s complete control of election apparatus.
It’s like France in 1939.
Trump is France.
This must be what it’s like to be a Democrat.